Fawcett Energy Service Plans
Our Red-Carpet Service Plan includes everything you need to keep your home heating system running smoothly. Focusing on the critical components of your oil burner and controls, we provide:
- Annual tune-up
- Detailed cleaning
- Periodic combustion efficiency testing
- Draft and stack temperature testing
All our servicing uses top quality instruments to ensure the very best service and results. In addition, parts and labor are covered when work is required on your oil burner, or the electrical controls that operate it. Not all parts are covered please see our service plan brochure for a full list of covered parts.
The Burner Service Value Plan covers your annual burner tune up and all burner parts needing replacement and gives you a $50 credit for each burner related service call. Featuring everything you need to keep your burners at peak performance, we provide:
- Complete annual tune up and efficiency testing
- All oil burner parts and controls for the entire year
- New oil filters
- Automatic annual tune up scheduling
Not all parts are covered please see our service plan brochure for a full list of covered parts.
FREE for your first year,* the Tank Protection Plan gives you peace-of-mind knowing your home heating tank is protected against moisture buildup and corrosion. If your tank is leaking or in need of replacement, we install a new one, including:
- Removal of your old leaking tank
- Prompt service and one day installation of a new tank
- A new oil filter
- Piping, tank gauge, and vent alarm if needed
*For new customers only & upon tank inspection.
*All tanks must be inspected prior to enrollment