When You Discover There’s No Heat
Use this checklist before you make the call
When you have no heat, take these simple steps to restore heat before you call us:
- Make sure your thermostat is set for a temperature above your current room temperature.
- Make sure your heating system emergency switch is “ON”
- Check the fuses – or circuit breakers – that control your heating system.
- Check the oil level in your tank.
- Press your system’s “RESET” button ONE TIME ONLY.
This red button is typically located on a small box on the burner.
We’re at the ready when you need us.
Contact our customer service department 24/7 at (800) 792 – 5678.